Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year, new me...i hope

It's the new year and I don't usually make new year's resolutions (probably because I don't tend to keep them and end up feeling worse). This year I really need to make some changes and I am hoping that by putting them out into blogger world anyone reading this will help me on my journey...
Since having 2 babies so close together I've had trouble losing that extra "baby weight". Now that my baby will be 2 in May, I need to stop blaming them and do something about it. Starting with getting a treadmill from my in-laws, I plan to use it whenever I watch TV, or when the kids watch a movie. I've been signed up for Weight Watchers Online, but not really doing anything about it...they've made some changes and I'm going to do the same.
Today I went to tell Ryker he spends too much time playing DS or iPod, then I realized that I need to be a better example...thus, I quit facebook. cold turkey, no going back, no matter what Chris says about me being back on tomorrow afternoon, if not tonight.
I've got more, but these are going to be the biggest ones. wish me luck!

No comments: