Monday, June 15, 2009

Reading list

Here's just a list of some of the books I would like to read this summer...
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte(I'm reading this right now and we're discussing it in book club this week)
Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy
While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
Stolen innocence by Elissa Wall
Any other suggestions? Ever read any of these? What did you think?

2 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

I am reading Three Cups of Tea right now! Great book. I recently read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It was pretty good. That's the only recommendation I have for you. If I think of anymore I'll let you know.

The Samples Sampler said...

Another book I really liked is Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingslover. I like it so much I bought it.