Monday, June 22, 2009

monday's list of things to do...

For anyone that knows me, you know that I make lists for EVERYTHING. It's the only way I can survive without forgetting something...like wipes on an outing to the park, or someone's swimsuit on vacation, or milk on a trip to Safeway! well, I've got a list of things I need to do this week, and I thought if I posted the list it would make me more accountable. (and maybe I'll work on the list rather than spend my time on facebook). so, here goes...
sweep and mop the floor (sweeping could be done after every meal, but i aim to get it done at least once a day).
laundry (it nevers ends!)
dishes (another task that never ends, my goal is to have dishes done each night before i go to bed so i'm not having to do them every morning)
pay bills
clean off the table (it seems to pile up with everything...bills, flyers, hair clips, movies, pictures, leftover seeds, and anything else you can think of)
thank you notes
update simple moments website
get kids haircuts
return books/movies to the library (maybe even watch the movies i borrowed)

I'm sure there's more I need to do, but we'll see how long it takes me to get this done. For now, I'm going to have a shower while the kids are sleeping (can you believe that all 3 are sleeping at the same time????)

No comments: