Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Summer, Part 1

Here is part of our summer, in no particular order...


Ryker loves to "exercise". whenever i pull out the wiifit, he always gets a turn. I guess I'm setting a good example for him.

We went to the Lethbridge Airshow this year. It was the first time I'd ever been and it was great. Ryker had a blast watching all the airplanes!

Of course, we protected those little ears from the loud planes.

I loved this, the new mode of transportation for the RCMP.

We celbrated Wellings 100th Birthday this summer! how can you not celebrate Welling without the boot toss?

I played on this merry-go-round when i was little. i don't think it's up to standard.



this cake was awesome, it has the old church that was torn down to make room for the new church.

Ryker loving Rock Band


My first full triathlon. these are from Fort Macleod. Chris, Barb Cobb (a friend from our ward) and I were a team for magrath. I did the supersprint distance in Fort Macleod. and I did the Sprint distance in Lacombe.

New cousin, Tayvee Rain Malin.

Going for a horse ride at Grandpa and Lola Michel's.

More to come another day...

4 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

Yahoo!! You're back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Wow... seriously, you are amazing that you did the triathalon!! Wow... good job! I love the picture of Ryker on the wii fit! Too cute!

Diana said...

Awww. I miss you guys so much. I guess it hasn't even been a month yet but still. I loved being close to family. Even in the short time I have been gone it looks like Ryker is getting buffer. He is too cute! Give Kayla a kiss for me!!

Jerusha said...

Good to see you back in blog land. Looks like a fun summer. What ever happened with the house thing.