Saturday, February 26, 2011

feeding my addiction

I'm addicted to Scentsy. It took me a long time to get my first warmer, but after that I was a goner!
It started with an old high school friend hosting a fundraiser for a girl in our area with cancer. What better time to order something, I got some great smells, 2 beautiful warmers, and I helped out someone in need. Since then I love trying new scents. We got my son a buddy for Christmas and he loves it! Even my husband has started asking about something to put in his stinky work truck (he works in the sewer treatment plant)...I'm going to get him a travel tin to put under his seat. With all the money I keep spending, Meghann suggested I become a consultant and make some money off my addiction. Now I can introduce others and feed their new found addicitons...
Never heard of it? it is basically flameless candles. Warmers (using lightbulbs) melt scent filled wax. The smell fills the room. There are tons of different smells to choose from, so you're sure to find at least one that you like. I am often surprised to find that I like smells I never thought I would.
check out my new website. You can ever order directly from the website (if you're in the US and want to order, just send me a message and I'll tell you how to do it). If you want to smell the available scents, just let me know.
I'm excited for the new plug-ins available in Canada again and the March scent, Jumping Jelly Bean!


images from the Scentsy spring/summer 2011 catalog

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

is that white warmer anew one for march? why is it not on the website?

Natalie said...

both are new for march. I have a catalog if you want to come see it!

Diana said...

Oh goody! I will need a hook up when I come to visit in May! I love yummy Scentsy!