Saturday, June 19, 2010

1000 awesome things...


I got a new book today. I've seen it around, but picked it up at WalMart (that's Ryker's favorite store!) And now I'm inspired...It's all about the little things that make your day. It started with a blog and hasn't stopped. Now I'm going to join in on the awesomeness! (I think I got that from watching Chuck, it's awesome if you haven't seen it before) I haven't blogged for awhile, but I am going to be better (not that anyone has noticed, but it will be good for me) I am going to include some of the things that make my day better when I'm having a bad day, or the things that just make a great day awesome!
*living on higher ground, literally. It's been raining here and most of Southern Alberta is flooded out (highways are covered in water, fields are lakes) but we've had no problems so far with water in our house!
*a job that I love. I just got a new job this week. I'm now working in the operating room at the hospital here in Taber. I love the nurses and doctors that I work with. It's a challenge, and I love a challenge.
*dancing. Blake is our little dancer (she danced before she walked) and will dance on command!

*sleeping babies. I love when everyone has naptime, doesn't happen too often, but when it does it's AWESOME

what makes your day awesome??

2 comments:

MegBT said...

HEY! I'm glad you're back. I did notice and I missed you. My youngest girl is a dancer too, when we're home in July we should let them dance together!!!

The Samples Sampler said...

I did notice the lack of posts! Welcome back! I love that picture of Blake dancing! She looks like such a happy baby.