Monday, July 22, 2013

Scentsy Family Reunion 2013 part 2

The thing that I love about the Scentsy Family, they love to have consultants share what they know, and all those consultants are willing to share what they know to help everyone grow and improve. This year at reunion we had several consultants speak to us. Here are a few of the points I enjoyed the most...

Sarah Matanane: she talked about booking blitzes (calling/texting/messaging as many people as  you can in a short period of time with the sole purpose of booking parties). one quote she used was by Mark Victor Hansen  Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Danette Kroll said "it's not the gift that matters, it's the value YOU leave"

Teri Newman said "if you have the will to achieve your goals, you will WIN"

Jenae Sexton quoted Hank Aaron  “The pitcher has got only a ball. I've got a bat. So the percentage in weapons is in my favour and I let the fellow with the ball do the fretting."  I've got the bat, the weapon is in my favour! I will not fret. It's about loving what you do and sharing it with the world, build those relationships so that they know why you want to share it with them.

Maurita Tollestrup was my favourite consultant speaker of the week, not only because I know her, but I really did love the message she had to share. She talked about beginning with an end in mind, then map it out. If you plot where you are going, you are more likely to make it there as our actions will lead to the results we want! 
Here's part of my map, though not the end, just some steps along the way, these goals will guide me to the end I'm aiming for!




No comments: