Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm a believer

For anyone considering acupuncture for anything...go for it! I can't say how impressed I am with it. As you may recall from my previous post about bell's palsy, I have had a rough few weeks. On Monday I went for my first acupuncture treatment (ever) and the results were amazing! All weekend I was in pain almost constantly only relieved by Tylenol 3's (which I didn't take during the day because they knock me out). After monday I have only taken 2 and haven't used any in the last 3 days. I've also got back most of my muscle control to my face. which means, I can smile, my eye doesn't bother me and I hardly notice that I don't have full control. I've got another treatment on Friday, which I'm hoping will fix it all and take away the mild ache that I still occassionally feel.
Thank you all for your prayers and concern for me, I really needed it. Now I just have to finnish packing and get all the stupid paperwork done to finalize all the buying and selling.

No comments: