Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 things

Rules:Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items.

8 things I did yesterday:
*attempted to organize the basement (it may take several saturdays)
*made an updated price list for my Photography business
*went out in the freezing cold
*ate way too much for dinner
*played canasta
*avoided cleaning the living room
*slept in (thank you chris)
*went to bed late

8 things I look forward to:
*Christmas
*spending time with Chris
*naptime (for me and the kids)
*finding a new book to love
*baby #3
*having the house unpacked and organized
*summer
*chocolate

8 restaurants I like:
*East Side Mario's
*Swiss Chalet
*Panago
*Montana's
*KFC
*Ric's grill
*Eddie's (in Picture Butte)
*Boston Pizza

8 things on my wishlist
*Photography studio
*a new camera
*more cricut cartridges
*a new nativity set (or 2 or 3)
*a trip to the Philippines
*a nice long vacation with my family
*healthy babies
*new furniture

8 Favorite TV shows:
*Criminal Minds
*ER
*NCIS
*Grey's Anatomy
*The Biggest Loser
*Survivor
*the Amazing Race
*Private Practice

8 People I tag: (you're it!)
*any 8 people that would like to do it :)

No comments: