Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer is here.

I am so excited for summer. It's going to be a great one. It seems like we've got plans for every weekend, if there aren't plans, we are going camping. Just a few of the things we want to do this summer... the Michel family reunion, Magrath Triathlon (I'm swimming, Chris is biking, and a friend of ours, Barb, is running), Lethbridge Airshow, Fort Macleod triathlon (i'm doing this one all on my own, yikes!), cornfest, and lots of camping. we'll finnish summer off with a family vacation in september, though we're not sure yet what we're going to do. I've also got a pass to the pools in Lethbridge, so we'll spend lots of time at Henderson Pool (outdoor pool). We'll post lots of pictures of all the fun we have.

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

You're doing a triatholon?? Wow! That's ambitious! I can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck!