Thursday, March 20, 2008

I know Tina didn't tag me, but I though this was fun, so here's my own...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
let's see, 10 years ago, I was living in Lethbridge, working at United Furniture warehouse, having fun, avoiding growing up.

2. 5 things on my to do list
> paint ryker's new room
> move everyone downstairs into their new rooms
> make sure we have all we need for new baby (I think we're almost ready)
> take some cool pictures for my new picture frame
> help chris reduce the stress in his life

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
> what snacks don't I enjoy? lately, it's been frozen fruit, milkshakes (homemade), popcorn, and chocolate.

4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
> buy a new vehicle for me, one for chris, finish renovations, build my dream home, pay off debts, go to the philippines, let chris stay home and travel the world with my little family.

5. 3 bad habits
> I spend too much time on the computer.
> I eat too much junk food.
> I have a very hard time saving money.

6. 6 places I lived
> Welling, Alberta
> Lethbridge, Alberta
> Philippines
> Edmonton, Alberta
> Okotoks, Alberta
> Picture Butte, Alberta

7. 5 Jobs I've had
> gas jockey at the welling store
> sales person/manager at United Furniture Warehouse
> Special needs caregiver
> Registered Nurse
> Mom


8. 5 things people don't know about me
> I like to plan meals for the month and do one major grocery shopping trip each month.
> I make lists, lists for everything. I'd be lost without my lists.
> I love photography. I'm starting my own business with it (ask me if you want to know more)
> I'm sick of being pregnant and uncomfortable.
> My dream home is close to my parents. I want to raise my family in Welling

No comments: